Engineered Turnkey Solutions
Founded in 1973 in Houston, TX— PATCO began as a "job shop" machining pins, shafts, bushings, and other oilfield related products. By 1979, PATCO established a reputation as a major supplier of cylinders and valves. Today, PATCO has garnered a reputation as a qualified reliable, and valuable supplier with a Turn-key philosophy as their cornerstone for success. With more than 50 years of experience solving problems for their customers, PATCO has developed a wide range of product offerings to suit customer needs. Onshore or Offshore, Surface or Subsea, PATCO has the answer. Safar Oilfield Supplies is proud to partner with PATCO to offer their products throughout the Middle East, Central Asia, and Russia.
Mud Suction and Dump Valves—Purpose
• Suction valves are used to flow mud from one tank or compartment to another. These are tied into the suction lines on the mud pumps.
• Dump valves are used to drain or "dump" mud from the tanks.
Mud Suction and Dump Valves—Features
• Easily repaired and maintained.
• Tank does not have to be drained to work on the valves.
• Available in a wide range of sizes (6" to 16").
• Full bore / zero flow reduction.
• Spare parts in stock and ready to ship.
• Easily customizable in accordance with customer's needs.
• Welded pipe connections eliminate leak points that other flanged and threaded valve connections introduce.
•PATCO has been making valves for almost 50 years—proven and reliable.
Mud Suction and Dump Valves—Technical
• When welding during installation, raise the disc plunger and protect the seat. This will ensure that the o-ring and the seat are not damaged.
• All valves come zinc primed as they are usually installed in the tanks and then painted as part of the tank assembly.
• The proprietary o-ring groove on the disc plunger ensures that the o-ring remains in place and does not roll or get pulled off while under suction.
• Scalloped pip design ensures proper flow of fluid from the bottom of the tank.